REJURAN Toning Solution
In fact, REJURAN Toning Solution is a new concept of a skin healing treatment. Comprised of polynucleotides (PN), or polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN), these are derived from salmon DNA for its unique skin rejuvenating properties especially when it meets human skin.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, firming your skin.
- Also, regenerating and deeply hydrating it.
- Besides, to reverse signs of ageing.
- Even, brighten dull skin.
- And improve skin texture.
So, how to use REJURAN Toning Solution ?
The Rejuran Tone-Up Booster comes in a set of two, with the first vial containing c-PDRN, hyaluronic acid. And Panthenol to stimulate collagen production, and second vial containing ascorbic acid, glutathione, and Tranexamic acid to brighten your complexion. Yet, the serum from both vials are combined then infused into the skin via iontophoresis for maximal absorption.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- PDRN, which is famous in the Rejuran fan circle as the “secret ingredient” that stimulates fibroblast to kickstart the production of collagen.
- In addition, Tranexamic acid is a depigmentation agent that stops chemical pathways in our skin that causes pigmentation. It is also useful for treating melasma and solar lentigines (age spots).
- Moreover, glutathione, the Rejuran Tone-Up Booster has the ability to lighten pigmentation. Even out skin tone, resulting in brighter, healthier skin that glows.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) for collagen synthesis.
- And, hyaluronic acid (HA) and panthenol for retaining moisture and promoting skin hydration, wound healing, and soothing our skin from environmental irritants.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.