VitaDerm Bio-Revitalizing solution
In fact, VitaDerm Bio-Revitalizing solution booster with hyaluronic acid and 59 active ingredients. It as well, restores the skin regeneration cycle by regenerating dermal layer fibroblasts and epidermal layer keratinocytes.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it restores the skin regeneration cycle by regenerating dermal layer fibroblasts and epidermal layer keratinocytes.
- And also helps you finally achieve glowing, elastic skin.
So, how to use VitaDerm Bio-Revitalizing solution?
VitaDerm stimulates production of skin cells which are fibroblasts so that the nutrients and vitamins that they add can work in optimum conditions under the skin.
- After 1st session – they expect improvement of moisture balancing and texture in skin.
- Then, after 2nd session – there is augmentation in skin elasticity and brightening.
- And, after 3rd session – overall facial skin tone-up and glowing is expected.
To maintain the effects, we recommend to proceed two more sessions ever month.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- 21 Amino Acids & 3 Peptides : Protein and Peptide components
- 6-Intocell Growth Factor : Growth factor with as well enhanced percutaneous delivery system
- 9-Vitamin & 2Antioxidents : Regulates indeed epidermal metabolism and improves skin elasticity
- 3-Nucleic Acid: Activator for biochemical reactions to even help dermal renewal
- 1-Coenzyme : Important in fact substance in peptide and protein synthesis
- 6-Minerals : Role of catalysts for many cellular functions and maintain ion balance in the medium
- Hyaluronic Acid 0.35% : Activate fibroblasts to produce new collagen, elastin
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.