Meini sheet mask
In fact, Meini sheet mask, is a facials mask with HA, allantoin, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, niacinamide, adenosine, acetylhexapeptide-8.
Benefits of this product are:
- First, soothes the skin.
- Also, moisturizes the skin.
- Additionally, nourishes the skin.
- And it is even paraben free.
So, how to use Meini sheet mask?
After cleansing, use facial lotion, pull out the mask and fully reveal it.
So, try on the eyes, nose and mouth, then apply the mask to the face.
Yet, after resting for 10-20 minutes, remove the mask. And next tap gently with your fingertips to allow all ingredients to be fully absorbed.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- First, Allantoin is a herbal ingredient that gives the skin a tightening effect and improves skin elasticity. Thanks to allantoin, rapid cell regeneration occurs, it relieves irritation very well. It also has the ability to soften the stratum corneum, stimulates the removal of dead cells. Prevents also clogging of pores and the formation of comedones (blackheads). It is also an antioxidant and effective anti-aging agent. So, thanks to its ability to soothe the skin, it perfectly protects against external influences and mechanical damage.
- Second, sodium hyaluronate has an excellent moisturizing effect, ideal for dry skin. Indeed, perfectly relieves inflammation, activates the protective functions of the skin.
- Then, the whitening properties of niacinamide help lighten dark dull skin. It also rebuilds the skin’s protective barrier, reducing redness. However, this vitamin slows down skin aging by activating the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Additionally, Adenosine and acetylhexapeptide-8 make the skin elastic due to its ability to smooth out wrinkles. Also create a protective barrier against external influences.
- However, the material for the mask is made of cellulose.
- It uses 100% cellulose material for adhesion to the skin (for good adhesion to the skin) to quickly deliver all the nutritional vitamins and maximize the mask’s effectiveness.
What is cellulose?
It is a raw material originally from the soft fluff of cotton seeds. And also its fine microstructure provides excellent moisture retention so it adheres perfectly to any curves of the skin.
Yet, benefits of a cellulose mask. The cellulose mask is made from a thin fabric, adheres easily without braces. Even, minimizing the loss of nutrients and moisture. Also delivering everything to the skin and leaving no active ingredients on the mask.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.