MIRACLE Touch BR
In fact, Miracle Touch BR is a skin regeneration series that includes Touch Up – a PCL-based meso-solution, and Touch BR – a rich peptide and antioxidant meso-solution.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well , it is collagen rejuvenation with the help of solubilized PCL.
- In addition, main advantage of Touch BR is skin whitening and anti-pigmentation.
So, how to use Miracle Touch BR?
- First, apply this product 5cc into dermis layer using MTS roller or general meso treatment method. Yet, for better whitening effect, Using Touch Up with Touch BR is necessary.
- Then, after 6th treatment, determine additional treatment according to the condition of patients. So, the frequency of injection may vary by the condition of patients.
However, ingredients of Miracle Touch Br are:
- 3 Biomimetic peptides :Oligopeptide-50, oligopeptide-34, oligopeptide-51: inhibit the melanin synthesis due to the tyrosinase synthesis
- Whitening boosting complex XT80 :Patented state-of the art formulation technologies consisting of 34 Amino acids and vitamin complexes. Besides, its unique formulation clinically designed to maximize whitening effect. By also inhibitory action of the tyrosinase and the capacity of reducing dopaquinone until DOPA
- NIACINAMIDE: is an excellent skin lightening agent that works by down-regulating transfer of melanosomes from the melanocytes to the keratinocytes.
- VITAMIN C: vitamin C inhibits in fact, the enzyme tyrosinase. As a result, less melanin pigments are produced. Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant. It fights also free radicals that cause skin aging and darkening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.