In fact, Miracle H is in combination with product consisting of polycaprolactone colloid solution (PCL) and hyaluronic acid. As well, the combination of these two active components is known to dramatically increase the rejuvenation effect.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, efficiently moisturizes skin, and at the same time has a high level of stimulation of natural collagen synthesis.
- Additionally, there is a good distribution within the dermal layers.
- Also, little to no downtime – swelling falls down within one hour.
- And finally, correction result lasts at least 1 year.
Miracle H characteristics:
- NEOCOLLAGENESIS –Regular HA based mesotherapy products provide visible effect only for 1-2 weeks after a single procedure. However, collagen regenerated by Miracle provides natural volumizing effect that lasts for more than a year after just a single procedure due to the cumulative effect of PCL degradation that causes neocollagenesis.
- UNIQUE BIOPOLYMER TECHNOLOGY– Solubilized PCL, No adverse reactions, No massage required. Thanks to its unique solubilized PCL formula, Miracle can be injected with a 31G needle (as opposed to regular 26G needle that is usually used for similar mesotherapy’s). Therefore, side effects such as pain and bruises are significantly decreased.
- DERMAL APPLICATION– Can be applied to dermis a layer that contains fibroblast.
So, how to use Miracle H?
As well, it is useful for mesotherapy procedures in order to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin in all areas of face. And crows feet , under eyes , cheeks , forehead , jawline under chin décolleté, back of hands.
However, ingredients of Miracle H are:
The product contains hyaluronic acid in concentration 1% combined with PCL 20%.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.