Soonsu Shining Peel
Soonsu Shining peel is a product that consists of an oil and a water phase. The oil phase contains active substances that prevent oxidation and degradation of the active ingredients. This layer protects the skin by forming an oily film of moisture and normalizes stable components of the peel, ensuring safe renewal without side effects.
The second phase contains active ingredients: AHA, BHA, PHA acids, vitamin B12, retinol and others. The layer effectively works for whitening and stimulating the renewal of dermal cells. Peeling also helps to fight skin imperfections such as acne, enlarged pores, dull complexion, and much more. As a result, the skin looks healthy and radiant.
Strengths of Soonsu Shining Peel:
- Soonsu shining peel Can be used for any area of the body.
- Increases content of keratin and collagen in the body.
- Vitamin C in the composition reduces the synthesis of melanin and helps to lighten the skin.
- In addition, combination of 3 peptides in the peeling formula, gives an excellent effect without pain and swelling.
- In other words, peeling helps to remove dead skin cells and improve complexion.
- Moreover, safe product that does not cause allergies.
Reason Soonsu Shining Peel is excellent
- lightening of pigmentation and renewal of the upper layer of the facial skin.
- Similarly, elimination of post-acne marks.
- narrowing of pores.
- body stretch marks correction.
- peeling of the skin of the elbows, groin.
- treatment of atopic diseases.
- In conclusion, applied every 7-12 days 4-6 times. A noticeable result is achieved after 3 procedures.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.