In fact, Rejuran Healer is a skin booster that has regeneration effect restoring ECM to promote collagen secretion showing improvement in melasma, large pore and redness.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, Quick Effect: Stabilizes skin immediately after administration and make quick effect from deep inside of skin
- Also, Volume-up effect: 3-D polymeric structure
- Besides, Minimum down time: Daily life is available right after treatment
- And also Excellent safety: No adverse reaction with high biocompatible substance
So, how to use Rejuran Healer ?
- As well, after 2~5 days, the skin becomes smoother and hydration level balanced.
- Also, after 2~4 weeks, skin becomes more elastic due to collagen generation, and light wrinkles and pores are reduced.
- And after a month, you will notice a natural lift and even a slight increase in volume.
Rejuran Healer Application
Warnings Of Usage:
The component properties of the Rejuran healer, compared to other cosmetic injectables like Hyaluronic acid fillers, Sculptra, and Ellanse, are more akin to our skin. So when injected as a standalone treatment it has almost no side effects. However you should be cautious when getting Rejuran healer with other treatments simultaneously. Yet, this is because when it comes it contact with hyaluronic acid or injected fat, it could cause hyper-reactions. To avoid this, you should consult with your doctor about your treatment history before getting Rejuran healers.
However, benefits of this product are:
PN (Polynucleotide) 2%.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.