Rejuran HB is a skin booster for dermal repair and hydration. In fact, the product presents a combination of salmon-derived polynucleotide extract (PN) and hyaluronic acid (HA). The synergetic effect of the both components improves as well skin tone and elasticity resulting in the hydrated, brighter- and younger-looking skin appearance.
So, Rejuran HB stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, triggers proliferation of fibroblasts: it literally repairs the skin.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, treatment of early signs of aging (fine and superficial wrinkles).
- Also, damaged skin repair (due to UV exposure and excessive cosmetic treatment).
- Besides, skin texture and tone improvement.
- And, smoothing acne scars.
- Prolonged skin hydration.
So, how to use Rejuran HB?
In fact, with 1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack and a needle size: 33G, they can inject it into various parts of the face and neck, décolleté, elbows, knees, as well as back sides of the hand. The presence of lidocaine in the composition reduces painful sensations during the injection procedure.
However, ingredients of Rejuran HB are:
- PN, 1%.
- HA, 1%: Hyaluronic acid is a natural high molecule that is widely present in the human body. With excellent moisture retention capacity and plays an important role in maintaining the skin structure.
- lidocaine, 0.3%.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.