In fact,Myc1ear is a skin brightening/whitening solution for treating undesired skin pigmentastion and evening the skin tone. The product contains three biomimetic peptides and vitamin C: all of them exert an anti-melanogenic effect by inhibiting the synthesis of tyrosinase.
Benefits of Myc1ear are:
- As well, effective in the treatment of all types of hyperpigmentation: age spots, UV-induced pigmentation, as well as hereditary, post-inflammatory and hormonal hyperpigmentation.
- Additionally, anti-age effect due to the presence of vitamin C in the composition.
- Besides, skin revitalization and deep hydration.
- Moreover, even skin tone and luminescent appearance as a result.
- And also the product both reduces the existing one and prevents novel pigmentation.
So, how to use Myc1ear?
In fact, 10 vials × 5.0 ml per pack is useful for:
- solar-induced pigmentation, freckles
- age spots
- uneven skin tone
- hyperpigmentation disorders (melasma, ephelides)
However, ingredients of Myc1ear are:
- NIACINAMIDE: is an excellent skin lightening agent that works by down-regulating transfer of melanosomes from the melanocytes to the keratinocytes.
- VITAMIN C: vitamin C inhibits in fact, the enzyme tyrosinase. As a result, less melanin pigments are produced. Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant. It fights also free radicals that cause skin aging and darkening.
- Amino acid complex.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.