In fact, High Inj, colorless and transparent viscous fluid is present in a glass tube or plastic tune corked up and down with rubber stopper. As well, it is a water solution for fundamental skin problems, and differs from other skin care products by the injection into the dermis.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, effectively improve the wrinkles of face, neck and hand. For fish tail lines, legal lines and other sensitive parts, the stimulation is small.
- Moreover, whitening and tender skin, improving dark skin color, effectively replenishing the moisture necessary on the cheek, neck, chest, back of hand, lip and so on.
- Also, shrink pores, increase elasticity and tighten skin.
- In addition, full replenishment of water, so that the skin moisturizing, tender, luster, more young and transparent;
- And also dilute the color spot, improve the acne. Effectively target freckles, dark circles, acne, thick pores, improve skin inflammation; maintain fair and tender skin for a long time.
So, how to use High Inj?
As well, 1 syringe is injected into the cavity of knee joint or shoulder joint. Like glenohumeral joint, intra-subacromial bursa or intra-biceps tendon sheath once a week for three weeks consecutively. Besides, they can adjust injection frequency according to symptoms. Injection of this medicine is intra-articularly therefore shall be adminstrated under strict aseptic operation.
Warnings Of Usage:
Store in light-resistant hermetic container at 2-25 celcius degree. DO NOT FREEZE. 24 months.
However, ingredients of this product are:
Sodium hyaluronate 2.0ml*3syr.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.