In fact, H-DNA is a premium skin rejuvenation that provides intensive care to replenish your skin to give a more healthy, radiant and revitalized appearance. It also consists of cell regenerating DNA (polynucleotide, PN) and Hyaluronic acid. Besides, H-DNA is highly effective in boosting the skin’s cell regeneration abilities and healing damaged and aging skin. The long-lasting effects are visibly sustained for noticeably firmer and improved skin.
Benefits of this product are:
Use H-DNA for improving skin’s quality by facilitating cell regeneration.
- As well, skin restoration.
- Additionally, skin moisturizing.
- Moreover, skin whitening.
- In addition, anti-wrinkle.
- Also, skin rejuvenation.
- And, Volumizing.
So, how to use H-DNA?
- Apply numbing cream according to the product instructions.
- Wipe skin after numbing.
- Set up your application device according to the device instructions.
- When injecting evenly distribute injection points spacing them 1cm apart and injecting approximately 0.2ml of solution per point. Use 0.4ml for deeper wrinkles.
- Apply recovery cream and sunscreen after the treatment.
- For the best results, schedule 3-4 sessions at 2-3 week interval. Repeat the treatment course every 6-9 months of maintenance.
Warnings Of Usage:
- Store between 1 and 30C.
- Never heat or freeze the product.
- And also keep away from sunlight
However, ingredients of this product are:
- Hyaluronic Acid for skin hydration: promotes skin hydration – keeps your skin moisturized and radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So skin stays moisturized and helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Polynucleotide (PN) derived from Salmon milt for skin regeneration.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.