AquaShine BTX is a relaxant, an analogue of type A botulinum toxin (Botox), which does not contain toxins. It blurs away small, deep wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new ones, gives a young look to the skin. At the same time, facial expressions are not blocked, remaining mobile.
Due to the unique peptide complex and hyaluronic acid, the product actively stimulates the synthesis of new collagen and prevents its destruction, which leads to a rapid increase in the density and elasticity of the skin, muscles and fascia.
AquaShine BTX has an updated formula with anti-aging peptide components that reduce muscle activity in facial expressions, prevents the breakdown of collagen fibers and stimulates the development of new ones, thus providing a unique effect – a balance of lifting and relaxation.
AQUASHINE BTX COMPOSITION
AquaShine BTX combines more than 50 active sub
- Hyaluronic acid effectively moisturizes the dermis from the inside, accumulates and holds fluid in the fibers, stimulates the synthesis of collagen;
- Vitamins of the A, B, C, E, K group give the skin a radiant look and provide antioxidant effect;
- Minerals protect from the negative effects of the environment;
- Coenzymes restore the body’s enzyme systems;
- Amino acids provide the process of protein synthesis with “building material”;
- Nucleic acids create new DNAs in the process of cell division.
AQUASHINE BTX INDICATIONS:
- Restoration or preparation for laser resurfacing and plastic surgery;
- Dehydration of the skin (skin dehydration);
- Reduced skin elasticity;
- Ptosis (omission of soft tissues);
- Dull complexion;
- Enlarged pores;
- Appearance of wrinkles of different depths, skin pinches;
- Alignment of the skin texture;
- Scars and pitted acne scars, stria;
- Supportive treatment in the composition of Botox therapy and muscle relaxation.
AQUASHINE BTX APPLICATION:
- Therapeutic course: 3 procedures every 4 weeks;
- Intensive course: 6 procedures with an interval of 2 weeks.
- To maintain the effect: 2-3 procedures per year.
The course is chosen depending on age, skin texture and skin problems.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.