StarFill Plus Lidocaine is a dermal filler based on stabilized cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). The special technology (ZEEP) used in the manufacture of StarFill fillers minimizes the residual content of BDDE and endotoxins, giving the product exceptional safety. Clinical tests have shown satisfactory cosmetic results without crucial side effects. The uniform size of the gel particles allows a smooth and uniform distribution of the product during injection and a better aesthetic effect. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless.
Strengths of StarFill Plus Lidocaine:
• long-term aesthetic effect
• endotoxin level is less than 0.1 EU / ml
• no residual BDDE
• product safety demonstrated by results of clinical studies
• even and smooth gel distribution during injection thanks to uniform particle size
• the series contains products that differ in the size of the gel particles and the degree of crosslinking of the HA molecules, depending on the field of application
• have CE certificate
StarFill Plus Lidocaine is used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles on the face. The product is injected into the middle and superficial layers of the skin.
StarFill Plus Lidocaine field of application:
• wrinkles on the forehead
• periorbital area (crow’s feet and lower eyelid wrinkles)
• perioral lines
• volume increase and redefinition of the lip contour
The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months.
Product composition: Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 24 mg / ml, Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg / ml, PBS
StarFill Plus Lidocaine
1 syringe × 1.0 ml, 2 needles per pack
Needle size: 27G
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.