Dermalax Implant Plus
In fact, Dermalax Implant Plus, is useful to restore volume, remodeling facial contours, correcting pronounced deep wrinkles and wrinkles. Moreover, it is a monophasic hyaluronic acid gel. They include 0.3% lidocaine.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, Monophasic structure. The basis of the composition is hyaluronic acid molecules of the same size, allowing you to create a stable and uniform gel density. As a result, it minimizes the risk of inflammation, in contrast to the use of dermal fillers, which are famous by heterogeneous viscosity.
- In addition, powerful moisturizing effect. The filler not only fills the tissues, but also nourishes them with moisture. As a result, in addition to smoothing wrinkles and improving the relief, the process of cellular self-rejuvenation, it activates the synthesis of elastin and collagen. The most pronounced effect is obvious in elderly patients.
- And finally, comfort. The filler contains lidocaine. This ensures that the injection is painless. Cosmetologists note the ease of use of the formulations, the quicker and more pronounced manifestation of the effect in comparison with others.
So, how to use Dermalax Implant Plus?
As well, t is useful to correct medium – deep wrinkles and folds, restore the volume of the zygomatic, temporal zone, chin, contour and angle of the lower jaw.
Moreover, its expiration dates from 6 to 12 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the client’s body and his lifestyle, the expiration date changes.
- Deep wrinkles and folds, facial contours.
- Also, lip contour and volume.
- In addition, restoration of the volume of the zygomatic.
- Temporal region, volume of the chin, contour and angle of the lower jaw.
However, ingredients of Dermalax Implant Plus are:
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.