In fact, Neuramis Volume is an advanced medical device and any minimally-invasive anti-aging procedure that involves its use needs to be performed by a seasoned and licensed plastic surgeon.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, the most comfortable procedure – lidocaine, which is part of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine, has an analgesic effect, making the procedure as comfortable as possible for patients.
- In addition, high degree of purification – thanks to the unique SHAPE technology, famous for 2-stage cross-linking process and an increase in the process of hyaluronic acid purification, Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is a reliable and effective product.
- Also, ideal for correcting deep wrinkles and restoring lost volume.
- And even, fast and safe result – the effect of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is noticeable immediately after the procedure. A significant improvement in the structure and elasticity of the skin is obvious, as well as the replenishment of the lost volume.
- Long-term effect – the duration is up to 12 months, depending on the characteristics of the patient.
So, how to use Neuramis Volume Lidocaine?
In fact, as the plasticity of hyaluronic acid, guarantee ease of use and natural shapes.
Besides, indications of this filler in on:
- Contour plastic.
- Also, restoration of cheeks, chin and other areas of the face.
- Elasticity and tightening of the skin.
- Moreover, improvement of elasticity.
- Skin hydration.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 20mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.