StarFill Implant Plus
StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine features a cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal filler. Starfill fillers are obtained through ZEEP technology (Zero Endotoxin and BDDE Complete Process), which ensures minimized levels of endotoxins and residual BDDE.
The efficacy of the use of the product has been demonstrated by the results of the WSRS (Wrinkle Severity Rating Scale) study of the evaluation of the improvement of wrinkles 8, 16 and 24 weeks after the injection procedure. The high degree of HA crosslinking guarantees a longer duration of effect compared to other similar products on the market, while the exceptional viscoelasticity and cohesion ensure a uniform injection force, resulting in a smooth and uniform distribution of the product. The presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless.
Strengths of StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine:
• the size of the gel particles and the degree of HA crosslinking of the products of this series vary depending on their field of application
• endotoxin level is less than 0.1 EU / ml
• high product safety due to the high degree of crosslinking of HA molecules and minimal residual BDDE
uniform gel particle size ensures uniform product distribution during injection
• prolonged aesthetic effect
• the safety of the filler has been demonstrated by the results of clinical studies
• have CE certificate
StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine is ideal for deep wrinkle correction and facial volumization. The product is used for lower subcutaneous and supraperiosteal injections.
Field of application for StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine:
• facial volumization (forehead, temples, malars, lower eyelid, chin, preauricular area and jaw)
• reduction of deep wrinkles and folds (nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, frown lines, perioral wrinkles and chin wrinkles)
• nazal bridge / ridge upgrade
The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months.
Product composition: Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 24 mg / ml, Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg / ml, PBS
StarFill Implant Plus Lidocaine
1 syringe × 1.1 ml, 2 needles per pack
Needle size: 27G
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.