In fact, Wanna Fill is a body filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid. It is designed only for body use. It provides an instant and visible result as well as increases the direction of effects while also making it safe to use for a procedure that needs no recovery time.
Wanna Fill Application area
- correction of the shape and volume of the breast
- replenishment of volume and correction of asymmetry of the buttocks
- legs asymmetry correction
- replenishment and alignment of soft tissues after volumetric liposuction
- elimination of irregularities on the skin surface caused, for example, by liposuction
- intimate contour plastic
So, how to use Wanna Fill ?
A single application of Wanna Fill provides an effects lasting 12 to 15 months. The gel, which is biologically compatible with the human body, gradually dissolves in the process of metabolism.
Wanna Fill Specifications :
HA Concentration 24mg/ml
Volume 1 bottle (50cc)
Area used Body Contour
Warnings OF Usage:
Store at room temperature. Yet, do not heat or freeze. Avoid also direct sunlight, also do not open vial before to prevent contamination. Moreover, this product is single-use only.
However, ingredients of Wanna Fill :
Combines three essential ingredients for the perfect body filler:
- High viscosity and cohesiveness
- Optimal gel hardness (when injected, it can be delicately controleed, and there is no displacement after the procedure)
- Easy forming (excellent formability)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.