In fact, Glam Appeal is filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid. It is designed only for body use. It also applies innovative Hyaluronic Acid technology in order to increase longevity effect and safety.
The unique and patented stabilization technique ensures that the natural cross-linked and entangled HA network is kept in place by introducing a limited number of synthetic cross-links, i.e. minimal modification
Glam Appeal Features :
- SAFETY : Medical grade HA | Minimal cross linker usage | No side effects | Minimal modification
- Convenience : Absorbable material HA | Easy to remove | Soft gel type | Short downtime
- Economics : Reasonable price | Various use of HA | Long lasting effect | Outstanding lifting capacity
Glam Appeal Advantages :
- Easy to use produces natural results
- Safe due to non-animal origin and low BDDE residue
- Long-lasting effect by slow and uniform decomposition
- Optimum results with low usage volume
So, how to use Glam Appeal?
Glam Appeal Specifications :
Medical Grade : HA (Cross-linked hyaluronic acid)
HA Volume : 50mL /vial
HA concentration : 24 mg / ml
Gel type : Mono-phasic
Package : 1 vial / box
Warnings OF Usage:
Store at room temperature. Yet, do not heat or freeze. Avoid also direct sunlight, also do not open vial before to prevent contamination. Moreover, this product is single-use only.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.