In fact, MAXY FILL is a Hyaluronic acid body filler used for tissue augmentation. It is recommended to be used for shaping the contours of the body and for the correction of folds and mid and/or deep depression of the skin. It should be injected into the deep layer of the dermis and/or the surface layer of the subcutis.
MAXY FILL could be perfectly dissolved through effect of hyaluronidase when the problems faced by increasing the cross-linking rate. Even though patients have unsatisfied results after injection, MAXY FILL can be completely removed by injecting hyaluronidase. That’s because it is strong against natural hyaluronidase inside human body.
MAXI FILL Benefits:
- the product acts locally in the injection area because of optimal viscosity and cohesiveness
- the procedure is non-intrusive, does not need an anesthesia and promote long-lasting effect
- high quality and purity of the product is reached by application of the latest biotechnological methods
- the marks of injections are almost invisible even right after the procedure
So, how to use MAXY FILL Body Filler?
Take a proper amount and apply it to the areas that need to be taken care of and absorb it.
MAXY FILL Body Filler CAUTIONS IN USE
– In case of having side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this,
or in case such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
– Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
-Precautions for treatment and storage
1) Keep it out of the reach of children.
2) Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.