Slim Point Body
In fact, Slim Point Body is a fat-burning solution for body contouring and local removal of excessive body fat. The product contains bromelain and lecithin.
Benefits of this product are:
- After the injection of it the fatty constituents in the fat cells change the composition of the storage form. So that it can be useful as an energy source. Thereby reducing the number of fat cells as well as reducing the size of the fat cells to maximize the removal of excess fat.
- In addition, it breaks down fat cells into tiny particles and produces collagen for increased elasticity.
- Moreover, it can quickly release decomposed fat cells, facilitating lymph circulation, making them effective in reducing edema and removing cellulite.
So, how to use Slim Point Body?
- The product is ready to use. So, you don’t need to mix it with other solutions.
- For injection use 4~6mm needle and point vertical.
- The necessary injection volume for full face is 2~3 syringes for one time. Also, please adjust according to personal circumstances.
- Injection depth 5mm (Subcutaneous layer)
- Apply 0.2~0.5cc at each point on interval 1cm.
- Treatment interval would be 2 weeks.
- Besides, it shows the result after 1st treatment, but if side effects occur, you can do additional injection.
- The after-treatment massage is necessary to improve the effect of solution.
- The pain during the injection is not strong. We are recommended that a doctor help inject this product.
However, ingredients of Slim Point Body are:
- First, Bromelain accelerates fat digestion while reducing inflammation and swelling after the injection procedure.
- Also, Lecithin triggers fat cell degradation by emulsifying fats comprising adipocyte membranes and activating the processes of fat elimination from the body. It also reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- And finally, vitamin B12 contributes to enhanced fat metabolism, promotes blood and lymph circulation thus reducing post-procedure edema.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.