In fact, Filler Youthfill Deep is special by medium firmness. As well, its purpose is to combat flaws of moderate severity, which is present on most areas of the face and body. Besides, this filler, reinforces the contours , also fills the nasolabial folds, and it even models lips. So, it performed injections into the deep layer of the dermis.
Benefits of Youthfill Deep filler are:
- As well, preparations for contouring are made from hyaluronic acid that they purified which has been stabilized. And also subjected to several stages of cleansing using a unique technology.
- Moreover, thanks to the unique technology, contour fillers are absolutely safe.
- They do not even cause allergic reactions even in patients with a high risk of allergies, therefore, a skin sensitivity test is not necessary before using the product for contouring.
- Fillers Youthfill Deep have an optimal consistency for work, these preparations have improved viscosity and fluidity. As a result, the filler is 30% more flexible than other fillers.
- The composition includes lidocaine, which makes the contouring procedure useless and more comfortable for patients.
So, how to use Youthfill Deep?
In fact, with 1 syringe (1.1 ml) 2 needles, they use this filler for contouring of nasolabial folds, reinforcing contours, increasing lip volume. 12-18 months.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.