In fact, DECENBA B, this is a liquid solution which is useful in getting the results pertaining to areas which have excessive fat due to aging and high fat diet.
DECENBA B Benefits :
- There is no need for anesthesia
- procedure is very simple, effective, convenient and above all painless
- dissolves and destroy fat cells
- effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, make the skin supple and elastic
- Quickly remove fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet
- Guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials; maximizes the effect of lipolysis.
So, how to use DECENBA B?
- Used for the localized obesity. It can be applied to localized obesity area in the face or body using general mesotherapy
- 4-8 ml of the solution can be applied to a localized obesity area
- A single treatment consists of up to a maximum of 50 injections of 0.2 ml with 1 cm intervals
- Up to 6 single treatments can be treated at 1 week interval
However, ingredients of Decenba are:
- Deoxycholic acid is US FDA approved fat dissolving material and a human bile acid, a metabolic by product of human intestine bacteria.
- In the human body, deoxycholic acid is used in the emulsification of fats for the absorption in the intestine.
However, ingredients of DECENBA B are:
Soy Isoflavone Ferment, Fucus Vesiculosus extract, Carnitine
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.