V LINE SOL
In fact, V LINE SOL is useful for removing body fat from different areas of the face. As well, the use of this indirect injection lipolytic for the face has proven effective. Indirect lipolytic for the face are famous to be safer than direct lipolytic complexes.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it expedites lymph circulation & melting the excess fat in the face, and also reduces swelling. It will even let you see the effect of skin regeneration.
- They can also use it for sagging parts which are produced with age.
- Remove the fat by giving the effect of face lifting on cheeks and double chin. It even makes perfect face line with V curve.
- In addition, promote cell regeneration and leave skin smooth and elastic.
- Show also quick treatment effect of fat removal with perfect results.
- Quick and simple treatment in 5-10 minutes and the results can be shown with only 1 time treatment.
So, how to use V LINE SOL?
- The product is ready to use. It doesn’t require mixing with other solutions.
- As well, 1 bottle is useful for up to 5 people, and inject maximum 2cc for full face.
- Injection depth 5mm，Injection amount 0.1~0.2cc, Injection interval 1cm.
- Also, the results are visible after 1st treatment, but if side effects occur, also you can do additional injection.
Warnings Of Usage:
When it is close, room temperature storage, valid for 3 years. After opening, it is still fine to store in room temperature, but for safe & long storage, it is suggested to keep it in the refrigerator.
However, ingredients of this product are:
This lipolytic complex consists of purified water, thermophilus thermus, tyrosine, nut fruit extract, L-carnitine, horse chestnut extract, sodium chloride.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.