Nabota 200ui Botulinum Toxin Type A
Nabota 200 ui is useful for the temporary treatment of glabellar lines associated with cardboard lines. And / or decreased abdominal muscle activity in adult patients less than 65 years of age.
In fact, Botulinum toxin type A (Nabota) is indicated for the treatment of focal armpit hyperhidrosis.
Benefits of Nabota 200 ui
- In fact, it has a high safety level/profile. With excellent patient tolerance, it is extremely potent, long-lasting, 100% safe, and highly pure.
- Also, it acts fastly. Gives instant results and provides a natural-looking lift to your face and neck, while even avoiding that frozen-face effect.
- The resulting effect lasts at least 6 months.
How to use Nabota 200ui?
However, it is easy to use as you just need to fill the injection with saline. Then, mix it with Nabota 200ui until the solution becomes transparent with no visible particles.
Now inject required units into the desired targeted areas on your face, around eyes, brows, lips, forehead, cheeks, chin, and on your neck. However, all while preserving natural facial expressions.
Dilute to 100 U / 2.5 mL (4 U / 0.1 mL) with a 0.9% non-preservative sterile saline solution. Next, inject 0.1 mL, using a 30-gauge injection needle, in two parts of the corrugator muscles of each eyebrow. And one part in procerus muscle, resulting in a total of 5 parts, to inject 20 units total.
We recommend the way of mixing saline like below:
- Botulinum 100 Units – 2.5ml of saline
- Botulinum 200 Units – 5ml of saline
- Product composition: Botulinum toxin type A
- Nabota 200ui
- One vial, 200 units per pack
- Weight: 30g
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product.
If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.