In fact, Rejeunesse Deep selection of an advance of HA-based medical devices are like a universal shortcut to natural-looking rejuvenation. So, from considerably improving the skin’s tone and quickly rehydrating the dermis to adding more volume to the lips and visibly correcting scars and wrinkles.
Benefits of this product are:
- Firstly, Safe because the Hyaluronic Acid which these products contain is of a non-animal origin and is perfectly pure as it has undergone a double-sterilization.
- Secondly, Effective because results are instant and volume the it achieves is remarkably stable.
- Thirdly, Pain-free because they infused 3% of Lidocaine in every pack of these affordable skin filler. A substance that acts as a local anesthetic and protects patients from feeling any discomfort or pain during the injection procedure.
- Additionally, and, most important, Longer-lasting because the HA in its composition is cross-linked through a brand-new technology. Which they know as HCCL or High Concentration of Cross-Linking that prevents the gel from migrating and retains the treatment’s results.
So, how to use Rejeunesse Deep?
In fact, with 1 syringe (1.1 ml), 2 x 30g needles, it is useful Nasolabial folds, perioral wrinkles, marionette lines, lip contouring. Moreover, it takes action around 12 months.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml.
- Phosphate-bufferes saline, ph7.0
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.