Elravie Premier Ultra Volume
In fact, Elravie Premier Ultra Volume is a monophasic dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, created using HI technology. The technology consists of the activation of HA molecules, in which the greatest number of bonds between the molecules of HA and BDDE is formed during crosslinking process.
Benefits of Elravie Premier Ultra Volume are:
- As well, excellent quality and safety: HA of high purity, that they obtain using the TFF UF system and the NIA method (antiseptic of inflammation). The reduction of the level of protein and endotoxin in it is significantly.
- Also, convenient procedures: Comfortable finger grip provides a delicate treatment. – Needle and cannula TW (thin walled) present for easy procedure.
- In addition, HI Technology: Manufacturing method of crosslinking the hyaluronic acid polymer, which transforms it into a perfect reticular matrix.
- And, Elravie effect: Elravie with high quality stitching technology lasts from 6 months to a year. However, there are many factors that determine the duration of exposure, including a person’s age, lifestyle and level of treatment needed.
So, how to use Elravie Premier Ultra Volume?
It is as well, useful for the correction of the nose, nasolabial folds, marionettes, chin and jaw line. With 6-8 months duration.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 23mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.