Bonetta Deep is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler. Low injection force of the HA gel ensures uniform and painless distribution of the filler during injection. High cross-linking degree of HA in Bonetta provides a long-lasting effect of wrinkle correction.
Strengths of Bonetta Deep :
- immediate and long-lasting esthetic effect
- uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic effect
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-injection edema and bruises
- fast recovery after the procedure
ideal for correction of moderately pronounced and deep wrinkles, as well as facial contouring and lip augmentation. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis layers.
Scope of Bonetta Deep:
- correction of moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds (nasolabial fold, forehead and frown lines, perioral wrinkles)
- lip contouring, asymmetry correction, and mild augmentation
- jawline correction
- cheek volumization (malar area)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.