Bonetta Volume is a stabilized hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler. High elasticity and low injection force of the HA gel ensure uniform distribution of the filler during injection thus minimizing the risk of gel lumping and post-injection edema. High cross-linking rate of HA in Bonetta Volume provides a long-lasting effect of facial volumization and lip augmentation.
Strengths of Bonetta Volume
- long-lasting esthetic effect
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-injection edema and bruises
- painless procedure due to the presence of lidocaine in the composition
- fast recovery after the procedure
Bonetta Volume is perfect for correction of deep facial folds, lip augmentation, as well as face contouring and volumization. The filler is injected into the deep dermis and subcutaneous tissue.
Scope of Bonetta Volume
- nasolabial folds and other deep wrinkles and creases (perioral, forehead, glabellar, and mental areas)
- facial volumization (forehead, chin, cheekbones, and jawline)
- lip augmentation
- nose bridge/ridge improvement
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.