Lux Fill Plus Deep
In fact, Lux Fill is a monophasic hyaluronic acid filler that stands out from other fillers for its deep, natural hydration. As well, Lux Fill replenishes volume loss by stimulating fibroblasts to produce their own collagen. Besides, Lux Fill Plus Deep Fine, rejuvenating moisturizing filler works very quickly to help “prolong youth” any skin with outstanding.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, Skin hydration.
- Also modeling the nose.
- Additionally, improved elasticity.
- And also, correction of nasolabial folds.
- Moreover, it increases lip volume, and corrects its shape.
- Besides, it also promotes augmentation of the cheek-zygomatic region.
- And finally, forehead augmentation Correction of medium and deep wrinkles.
So, how to use Lux Fill Plus Deep?
In fact, the filler contains lidocaine. So, this ensures that the injection is painless. Cosmetologists note the ease of use of the formulations, the quicker and more pronounced manifestation of the effect in comparison with others.
In addition, non-animal hyaluronic acid with biphasic action provides long-term elasticity, strength and hydration to your skin.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.