Nabota 100 Units Botulinum Toxin Type A
Nabota 100 iu appears as a white to yellowish, lyophilized powder for injection. In fact, it contains Botulinum Toxin Type A, a naturally occurring, highly toxic protein that has therapeutic effects on the skin. Besides, it is also free from harmful preservatives, making it hypoallergenic and safe to use on the skin.
Ingredients of this product
Botulinum toxin type A
Benefits of Nabota 100 Units
- In fact, it helps reverse the effect of aging by eliminating wrinkles from the skin
- Using Nabota results in a face that is more symmetrical, smooth, and rejuvenated
- Although this product contains botulinum toxin, on dilution, it is safe to use on the skin, having no harmful effect
- As well, it is ideal for treating spasticity associated with stroke in adults and focal hyperhidrosis of the axilla.
- Moreover, the effect of this product, albeit temporary, helps rid the face of the forehead, expression, and frown lines.
- Also, it acts fast while providing the face and neck with a natural-looking lift.
How to use Nabota 100 Units?
- Dilute 100 U of Nabota with 2.5ml 0.9% non-preservation sterile saline solution
- However, ensure the mixture is transparent
- Using a 30-gauge injection needle, inject 0.1ml in 5 parts; 2 parts of the corrugator muscle of each eyebrow and one part in the procerus muscle.
- Every toxin product comes as a set with 1 saline solution and 1 insulin syringe.
- Contains 100 Units
- Storage: The product should be frozen (at a temperature lower than -5°C) or refrigerated (8-12°C)
- Shelf Life: 36 months after the date of manufacture
- Dilution guide for Nabota 100U
Added Diluent: 0.9% Sodium Chloride
- Indicated Dose (U/0.1 mL)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product.
If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional.
You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.