Juvéderm Volbella is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler, specifically formulated for the delicate skin covering the lips. As well, Volbella is a thinner, more pliable substance compared to other facial fillers, providing a smooth, natural effect.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, suitable for subtle lip plumping and smoothing.
- In addition, lip line definition and smoothing vertical lines around the lips.
- Also, reduces swelling at the injection sites and makes the procedure much more comfortable.
So, how to use Juvéderm Volbella ?
As well, it works by placing a long lasting gel into the lip tissue. It also adds a bit of volume, can create definition of the lip line and smooths smoker’s lines. Besides, These subtle but remarkable effects help bring back the youthfulness of the area. The JUVÉDERM® Volbella XC product will also pull moisture to the area creating a well hydrated look.
Warnings Of Usage:
Nearly all adults are great candidates for filler injections. You might not be a good candidate if you have:
- First, severe allergies with a history of anaphylaxis
- Also, presence of multiple severe allergies
- Even, history of allergies to lidocaine or Gram-positive bacterial proteins
Tell your provider if you have a history of cold sores (oral herpes virus) and he/she may want to add preventive treatment to prevent a break out.
However, ingredients of Juvéderm Volbella are:
- HA – 20 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.