In fact, Hyafilia Grand are fillers of the 5th generation hybrid structure. As well, they combined the best qualities of both mono-and biphasic products. Besides, the Biphase structure of the gel is a combination of biotechnological stabilized hyaluronic acid 85% and unstabilized fraction 15%.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it is excellent hydrophilicity of the skin.
- Also, long-lasting, biphasic effect
- High elasticity.
- In addition, treatment of fine lines, normal and deep wrinkles, thanks to the cross-linked BDDE;
- Effectiveness of Petit Plus, Normal Plus and Grand Plus, due to lidocaine content.
So, how to use Hyafilia Grand?
In fact, this product with 1 syringe (1 ml) is useful for facial tissue augmentation. Yet, no pain, no downtime, and no long-lasting side effects. Also, more durable than other professional-grade skin fillers.
However, ingredients of Hyafilia Grand are:
- HA – 20mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.