Meline Volume Lidocaine
In fact, Meline Volume Lidocaine is a monophasic dermal filler based on stabilized hyaluronic acid. As well, the product has proven Korean quality, safety, and reasonable pricing. Besides, non-animal hyaluronic acid ensures the absence of edema and allergic reactions after the procedure. The filler has the highest density in the entire Meline line.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, contour plastic.
- Besides, correction of “wrinkles-puppets”.
- Also, face shape correction in the area of the chin, cheekbones, cheeks.
- And even correction of deep skin wrinkles and folds on the forehead, inter brow, nasolabial.
So, how to use Meline Volume Lidocaine?
As well, with 1 syringe (1.0 ml), they use it in contour plastics for: filling the volume of soft tissues; correction of wrinkles; lip augmentation; smoothing deep creases; changes in the shape of the face. Also, it is suitable for working with the intimate area and décolleté area. The duration of the effect of 8-12 months.
However, ingredients of Meline Volume are:
- HA – 20mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.