In fact, EPTQ S100 is a filler of high density, based on hyaluronic acid, purified, stabilized, 500-conditional viscosity index, with and without lidocaine. As well, EPTQ contains high purity HA content for prevention of swelling and contains less than 0.1 EU/ml of Endotoxin. Also with optimized injection pressure to give patients and injectors smooth procedures.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, the highest purity.
- Besides, Endotoxin below 0.1EU / ml.
- In addition, pH compatible with natural.
- Quadruple cross-linking – each HA molecule goes through the modification level four times in one technological process.
- The unique technology allows the BDDE agent to be used in 100% in the cross-linking process, thanks to which residual BDDE does not occur and side effects are minimized.
So, how to use EPTQ S100 ?
As well, with 1 x 27G Needle and 1 x 30g Needle, it is useful for lips, cheeks, tear troughs, forehead lines, eye brow lines, temporal hollows, ear globe. Also, results last 6 to 9 months.
Warnings Of Usage:
Store at room temperature. Yet, do not heat or freeze. Avoid also direct sunlight, also do not open it before to prevent contamination. Moreover, this product is single-use only.
However, ingredients of EPTQ S100 are:
- HA – 24 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.