DR CYJ Hair Filler
In fact, DR CYJ Hair Filler is an innovative product, effective in the fight against hair loss. The work on this preparation lasted for over 10 years – the crowning of which is the new patented formula of 7 revolutionary peptides and hyaluronic acid. The innovation of DR.CYJ Hair Filler is not only its composition, but also the new patented Caregen technology of ‘Sustained Release Technology’. Developed for hair re-growth and scalp re-construction.
Benefits of DR CYJ Hair Filler are:
- As well, provides double effect increasing both: the hair density and thickness
- Moreover, the unique biomimetic peptide composition implements complex influence on the hair growth genes
- Also, the effect is manifold increased by application with another anti-hair loss products
- In addition, the procedure is easily sustained because of preliminary local anesthesia
So, how to use DR.CYJ ?
DR. CYJ Hair Filler should be administered as a course treatment. The recommended course is 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (in total 4 sessions). The studies have shown that if the protocol is followed, the hair re-grow within 2 months.
- Apply topical aesthetic cream on the scalp area
- After 30 minutes, clean the applied cream and sterilise with alcohol swab
- Injection technique: Point injection, Serial puncture/Intra dermal injection; Injection point: 0.2-0.3cm/ 1.0cm per line; Injection 0.02-0.05ml per point
However, ingredients of DR CYJ Hair Filler are:
- Reticulated Hyaluronic Acid
- 7 Peptides: Decapeptide-18, Oligopeptide-52, Decapeptide-10, Octapeptide-2, Octapeptide-11, Oligopeptide-71 and Decapeptide-28
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.