Cindella Luthione Vitamin C
Cindella Luthione Vitamin C, Skin Whitening 10 Sessions Full Set Injection has a skin whitening formula. That as well is of high quality and high dose Glutathione which is an excellent skin whitening formula available in the market today.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, increases the skin complexion by making the skin look fairer.
- Besides, lightens scars and reduces the appearance of other marks on skin.
- Additionally, gives a fresh look to the skin by nourishing it.
- Also, skin becomes firm and clear.
- In addition, whiten skin and also lighten the scar.
- Increases even the collagen content in the skin making it look firm and clear.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- As well, increases the moisture levels in the skin.
- Keeps also hydration of the skin the skin and increases the hydration levels in the skin.
- Removes dark spots, helps the skin get rid of hyperpigmentation and freckles.
- Heals even the skin from the damage of sunlight.
- Prevents the skin from signs of aging and smoothens the skin.
- Removes as well acne scars and suppresses the further build up acne or pimples.
- Minimize even pores and also improves skin complexion.
- Remove excess free radicals that will cause abnormal function of brains and organs.
So, how to use Cindella Luthione Vitamin C?
Once a week through intravenous IV Infusion (Drip). Contact your Doctor for better result.
Warnings Of Usage:
- The following people need to avoid taking this injection:
- Pregnant women.
- Also, lactating/Breastfeeding women.
- Even, women during menstruation.
- Individuals who are allergic to any vitamins or minerals that are included in this skin whitening injection.
- It is indeed necessary to consult a dermatologist before taking this treatment or product.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- Luthione Cindella Vitamin C and also
- Cindella Thioctic Acid 25mg/5ml each (10 ampoules)
10 vials 600mg Glutathione and also:
- Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid 10g/20ml (10 vials)
- CINDELLA INJECTION SET (600MG GLUTATHIONE)
Keep at room temp & avoid from direct sunlight.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.