Liporase INJ hayluronidase
In fact, Liporase INJ, is a solution of hyaluronidase, an enzyme catalyzing degradation of hyaluronic acid (HA). As well, it is aimed at dissolving HA-based fillers in case of unsatisfying results of the injection procedure. They can also use it for increasing the effect of a fat-burning injection procedure.
- Correction of the volume of injected hyaluronic acid in the dermis layers
- Treatment of granulomas and fibrous cellulite
- Elimination of defects after lipolytic double chin or breast surgery
- Elimination of unhealthy edema, fibrosis and consequences of hemorrhages in the dermis
- Prevention and prevention of necrosis from skin saturation.
- Cleaning pigmented blue spots-with the ” Tyndall effect»
- Preparatory course for plastic surgery.
Liporase Benefits :
- As well, reversing the effect of HA-based fillers that they injected unevenly, incorrectly, or excessively.
- Besides, enhancing the effect of fat-resolving injections (combined use).
- Moreover, in case of emergency if a dermal filler has been injected into a blood vessel.
So, how to use Liporase INJ?
- First, mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could disslove 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
- Then, they inject Hyaluronidase , along with lidocaine, into the area where the filler you need to dissolve it.
- And, Hyaluronic acid filler will start to be dissolve right away, and it will be absorb by the body in a few hours.
- To increase the effect of lipodissoving injection, hyaluronidase can be added to the cocktails of fat melting injection.
- Hyaluronidase is often combined with local anaesthetic to increase the diffusion of local anaesthetic.
However, ingredients of liporase :
Hyaluronidase 1,500 IU.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.