Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C
In fact, Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, with the ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) that is a water-soluble vitamin. It occurs as a white or slightly yellow crystal or powder with a light acidic taste. So, it is an antiscorbutic product. Yet, on exposure to air and light it gradually darkens. In the dry state it is reasonably stable in air, but in solution it rapidly oxidizes. Ascorbic Acid is freely soluble in water; sparingly soluble in alcohol; insoluble in chloroform, ether, and benzene.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, targets skin discoloration, freckles, pigmentation, age spots. And sun damage by effectively inhibiting melanin production, hence retaining skin translucency and radiance.
- In addition, Brightening, rejuvenate, lighten acne/pimples marks/scars.
- Moreover, aims in producing Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.
- Besides, suppressed formation of ‘Melanin’ contributing to darkspot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.
- Moreover, reduce our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.
- And finally, reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimised pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.
So, how to use Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C?
After washing, wipe your face dry and apply ampoule on your face. Then, switch off the lights and after 30 minutes, wash off with water. Also, apply a moisturizing face mask for better effect.
Warnings Of Usage:
After applying the ampoule, please avoid any light or sunlight. It is recommended to use at night. The usual dese of adults is 500 – 1,000mg of absorbic acid IM, SC, IV in one or divided closes. Dosage may be increased and reduced according to age and symptom.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- Ascorbic acid 10g
- Inactive ingredient
- EDTA Sodium 5mg
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.