Divaviva is a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acids. This filler is excellent for fine wrinkles. The Divaviva series of fillers has high resilience and flexibility. Moreover, it lasts for a long time. In fact, Divaviva Soft fillers are specially made to treat fine lines, wrinkles, and folds on the facial area. Besides, this kind of hyaluronic acid dermal filler is suitable for superficial but noticeable wrinkles on their face, such as crow wrinkles, etc. As its name implies, this kind of dermal filler has the lowest viscosity level but yields terrific results when used on its proper indication.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it is specially useful to last for a long time.
- In addition, it has soft inject-ability with low-injection force
- It also contains lidocaine that reduces discomfort caused by pain.
- Compared to other brands, Divaviva even features a low swelling ratio.
- Divaviva has a small particle size, which makes it easy to shape and mold.
- Additionally, uniform particle structure for smooth injection and consistent effect.
So, how to use Divaviva Soft?
In fact, with 1 pre-filled syringe × 1.1 ml per pack and Needle size: 29G, that is useful:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the eyes
- Also, wrinkles around the mouth
- Plump lips
- Fills tear grooves
- Medium line
- Shallow fine lines
Besides, the product can last for more than 12 months.
Warnings Of Usage:
You have to store it in a room temperature (1~30℃), away from sun-light. Besides, shelf Life: 24 months from the date stated on the packaging. With a shelf Life: 24 months.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 20 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.