Sedy Fill 60 ml
In fact, Sedy Fill 60 ml with upgraded hyaluronic acid crosslinking technology. As well, filler specially designed for volumetric soft tissue replenishment and body contouring.
Sedy Fill 60 Benefits:
- As well, intimate contour plastic.
- In addition, legs asymmetry correction.
- Moreover, correction of the shape and volume of the breast.
- Replenishment and alignment of soft tissues after volumetric liposuction.
- Additionally, replenishment of volume and correction of asymmetry of the buttocks.
- And also elimination of irregularities on the skin surface caused, for example, by liposuction.
- SEDY FILL provides a quick and long-term effect of non-surgical intervention, which avoids a number of complications such as scarring.
- it is a crystal clear gel based on purified stabilized hyaluronic acid obtained by a biotechnological method.
- it does not require anesthesia, as this contouring procedure is painless.
- body filler, which contains anti-aging ingredients, thanks to which the procedure naturally prolongs the youthfulness of the skin
So, how to use Sedy Fill 60 ?
Application of such innovative filler allows to correct body shape and helps to eliminate wrinkles. Moreover, it provides recovery of soft tissue in case of treatment after complicated cosmetologically procedures, in particular, liposuction. 1 bottle x 60 ml ( 3 syringes) per pack.
However, ingredients of Sedy Fill 60 are:
Hyaluronic acid (20mg/ml) is a natural high molecule that is widely present in the human body with excellent moisture retention capacity and plays an important role in maintaining the skin structure.
SEDY FILL 60 Efficiency
A single application of SEDY FILL body filler provides an effect lasting 12-15 months, and with delicate care up to 2 years. The gel, which is biologically compatible with the human body, gradually dissolves in the process of metabolism. To ensure the effect for a longer period and to maintain the aesthetic result, it is possible to repeat the procedure.
Sedy fill body filler Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.