Regenovue SUB-Q Plus
In fact, Regenovue SUB-Q Plus is made using hyaluronic acid, the safest ingredient adding 100% cross-linked structure between each molecule for long-lasting duration.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, natural Volume.
- Moreover, cross-linker: BDDE.
- Also, regular and compact pattern
- In addition, smooth injecting feeling.
- Besides, upgrade volume and durability.
- Additionally, Stable and steady structure.
- Special Cross-link technique (Patent processing).
So, how to use Regenovue SUB-Q Plus?
In fact, with 1syringe/ 2x 27G needles it is useful for deep wrinkles, nose surgery. The efficacy action takes 12-18 months.
Warnings Of Usage:
Like the rest of the Plus fillers of the Regenovue line, Sub-Q contains lidocaine, which not only makes the HA gel injection painless. But doesn’t require the doctor to use any additional anesthetic.
However, ingredients of Regenovue SUB-Q Plus are:
- HA – 24 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
- Phosphate-buffered saline, pH 7.0
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.