Neo Pro Cream
Neo Pro Cream strongly anesthetizes target area, prevent pain safely without side effects, and is widely used in invasive surgeries and urology surgeries.
Fine Emulsion of “5% lidocaine-Prilocaine” for safer and stronger effect. Notable safety of Low Cardio and Neuro Toxicity with Rapid Toxin Excretion.
Lido-prilocaine, an ingredient of Neo Pro Cream, temporarily blocks sodium channels neuron membrane which transiently stop nerves from signaling sensation to the brain.
Applicable in various fields including Dermatology, Urology, Surgery, Aesthetic and Tattoo. Even in Surgical Treatments with Strong Numbing Effects.
Neo Pro Cream Strength
- Little Nerve Stimulus: Half the anesthetic content lowers probability of nerve damage.
- Usable for long Sessions: Ingredients contain 40% less cardio and neuro toxins.
- Long Lasting Anesthetic Effect: Twice the anesthetic effects for twice the duration.
- No Side Effects of Abusive Usage: 1/4 lidocaine contents increases allows safe use.
- Minimum Skin Damage: Excretes from the body twice as fast.
Used for patient who
- Have weak and sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to lidocaine
- Can’t decompose toxins
- Have weak kidney and liver functions
- Want fast recovery post treatment
- Are afraid of pain
- Have fears of anesthetic injections
Developed through a test that measures 7 stability factors after 48 hours of storage, in each of 5/20/30/35/40/45 degree conditions, and repeated the tests more than 5 times for credibility.
Does Not liquify even if stored for a long time after opening.
How to use Neo Pro Cream
No Need for Specialized Technique or Equipment. Excellent effects on par with Anesthetic Injections.
- Wash the affected area clean and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Apply to the point where the affected area in not visible.
- Wrap around the applied area for 45 minutes.
- Wipe with a dry cloth and proceed treatment.