Monalisa Ultra is a remarkable brand and a hyaluronic acid-based beauty treatment solution. As well, dedicated to restoring a natural and rejuvenated look to the skin that has lost natural collagen due to a natural ageing process. Besides, Monalisa Ultra is pure and cross-linked hyaluronic acid soft tissue dermal filler that aims to add nasal augmentation. Also, corrects chin and facial oval, and other issues caused by volume loss.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, the anesthetic in composition minimizes pain during the procedure.
- Also, no residual crosslinking agent BDDE contributes to a low risk of side effects.
- Moreover, high level of plasticity with optimal density provides a prolonged effect of procedure.
- In addition, the ergonomic handle of the syringe allows the filler to be injected evenly and smoothly.
So, how to use Monalisa Ultra ?
In fact, with 2 syringes × 1.0 ml per pack and 30g, they use it for, deep wrinkles and creases. Additionally, facial shapes in areas such as the jawline, bridge of the nose, chin and cheeks and nose shape.
Warnings Of Usage:
The manufacturing process is tightly strict to bring the endotoxin and BDDE (chemical crosslinker) levels below the detection limit. So, it minimizes the risk of adverse side effects (allergic reaction, edema, etc.).
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.