Meline Classic Lidocaine
In fact, Meline Classic Lidocaine is a monophasic dermal filler based on stabilized hyaluronic acid. As well, they created this product using the latest technology and has proven Korean quality. Also, accessibility and ease of use make it popular among cosmetologists. Filler has an average density level.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, natural volumizing.
- Also, no add non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid.
- Even, less swelling and bruising with less residue of BDDE.
- Increase duration through enhanced crosslinking reaction.
So, how to use Meline Classic Lidocaine?
As well, with 1 syringe (1.0 ml) they use it in contour plastics to correct the first signs of aging. Besides, the duration of the effect of 6-10 months.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 20mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration. Moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 0.3%
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.