In fact, Juvéderm Volite is an anti-aging injectable product specifically useful to improve the condition of the skin and to last up to nine months only with one treatment session. Yet, unlike typical dermal fillers, Volite is a skin conditioning Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel. That indeed delivers improvements in skin smoothness (absence of fine lines), hydration and elasticity.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, skin quality and brightness: a unique treatment that deeply penetrates the skin to refresh and rejuvenate without negative side effects.
- Effective: only one treatment is enough to achieve radical changes and visible results.
- Also, Long-lasting: one treatment lasts 6 to 9 months after which you can repeat your treatment.
- Versatility: this treatment is even suitable for face, neck, décolletage and hands of all skin types.
- Safe: Juvéderm Volite is a Hyaluronic acid gel which is originally present in our skin as well.
So, how to use Juvéderm Volite?
They can inject it intradermally and is suitable to treat the face, neck, décolletage and hands of any skin types and ages. By containing the anaesthetic lidocaine, these reduce the pain during and after the treatment.
Warnings Of Usage:
The small raised areas at the injection site will disappear within 1-2 hours after the treatment, while the common bruising, tenderness and redness will resolve in a few days in case of sensitive skin. Yet, to redound and quicken the healing process, you should avoid drinking alcohol. And even applying makeup for 12 hours and exercise for 48 hours after the treatment. Take special care to stay away from sun exposure, UV light, saunas and freezing temperature for 2 weeks.
However, ingredients of Juvéderm Volite are:
- HA – 12 mg/mL: Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – it moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water. So it helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.